- Small size: FH-HL (full-height half-length)
- Large capacity: 800 GB, 1.2 TB, or 2.4 TB
- High bandwidth: PCIe 2.0 x8 interface, up to 3.2GBps bandwidth
- High IOPS: 4 KB block 100% random, the maximum read IOPS is 770K, the stable value is 760K; and the maximum write IOPS is 630K, the stable value is 240K
- Low latency: 8 µs
- Supports online upgrades to meet customized needs.
- Integrated querying & management tool: queries the type/capacity/version/wear/bad block information of SSD device.
- Log function: records key events.
- Supports SNMP protocol for a unified management system.
- Supports power-down protection to ensure data integrity.
- Combines embedded ECC engine and RAID5 engine for two-dimensional error detection/correction mechanism.
- Adopts the embedded data scrubbing engine to prevent data errors in advance.
- Uses dynamic RAID algorithm in all channels to share resources and to maintain reliability during multiple chip failures.
- Supports TRIM and sophisticated wear algorithms to enhance recovery efficiency, reduce write wear, and extend service life.