Designed for web applications to maximize return on investment (ROI)
- Web access applications do not require high-performance • servers. Even a 1U rack server with low-level configuration may waste rack space and server resources when used for web applications. The XH310 V2 is a cost-efficient solution designed specifically for web applications.
Low energy consumption and high density
- The XH310 V2 uses one Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v2 series processor and supports one 3.5-inch SATA HDD and four DDR3 DIMMs. It consumes less power than a conventional single-socket rack server.
- A 2U server can hold four XH310 V2 server nodes, offering computing density four times that of a conventional rack server.
Easy installation and O&M
- The XH310 V2 is easy to install and remove, and deploying services on it is a snap.
- The BMC module provides functions such as SOL and remote KVM, startup, and shutdown, facilitating management and maintenance of the XH310 V2.