High reliability for web applications
- The XH311 V2 supports four 2.5-inch SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs and RAID. It provides higher reliability than the XH310 V2.
Low energy consumption and high density
- The XH311 V2 uses one Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v2 series processor and supports four DDR3 DIMMs and four 2.5-inch hard disks. It consumes less power than a conventional single-socket rack server.
- A 2U server can hold four XH311 V2 server nodes, offering computing density four times that of a conventional rack server.
Easy installation and O&M
- The XH311 V2 is easy to install and remove, and deploying services on it is a snap.
- The BMC module provides functions such as SOL and remote KVM, startup, and shutdown, facilitating management and maintenance of the XH311 V2.