Industry-leading computing density
- An X6000 server can hold four XH320 V2 server nodes, offering computing density four times that of a conventional rack server.
- A rack can hold 80 XH320 V2server nodes with up to 160 processors, which is perfect in large-scale server deployment scenarios, such as cloud computing systems and data centers.
Outstanding energy efficiency
- The XH320 V2 can dynamically adjust the processor frequency and voltage based on service loads.
- The XH320 V2 supports real-time monitoring of the system power consumption, which helps you adjust energy-saving policies in a timely manner.
- The XH320 V2 controls power consumption with its power capping technology, yielding the industry-leading records in SPEC testing.
- The XH320 V2 supports up to two Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 series 4-core, 6-core, or 8-core processors to achieve high performance.
- The XH320 V2 supports up to 12 DDR3 DIMMs, four 2.5-inch hot-swappable SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, and standard PCIe cards, allowing you to flexibly expand computing, storage, and I/O resources based on service requirements.