Super large memory and strong computing capabilities
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 series processors, with up to 8 cores each, a 20 MB L3 cache, 8 GT/s QPI, hyper-threading, and Turbo acceleration technology.
- Provides 48 DIMMs at 1.5 times the usual height. These apply mainstream granules and provide the memory capacity of up to 1.5 TB DDR3 (providing the highest cost-efficiency for large-memory applications).
- Supports up to 8 x 2.5″ SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, or SSDs (twice as many hard disks as competitors’ 4-socket blade servers).
Minimum energy for maximum efficiency
- Adopts the dynamic energy saving and power capping technologies to optimally manage and control power consumption with power remarkably reduced in lowload operating.
- Applies carrier-class design, manufacturing processes, and components to ensure high quality.
Intelligent platform for strong management
- Reduces O&M costs by supporting remote deployment and fault location technologies such as SOL, KVM over IP, virtual DVD-ROM drive, WebUI and IPMI 2.0-compliant.
- Provides efficient and secure power consumption analysis and control capabilities.
- Complies with Intel® NM 2.0.
- Provides a sub-3s power capping response on each compute node to optimize power consumption control.
- Supports an intelligent and secure power-off mode for compute nodes.
- Supports the black box function to facilitate quick fault location and service recovery.