Powerful processing performance
- The 4-socket RH5885 V2 (scalable to 8 sockets) supports Intel® Xeon® E7-8800/4800 series 6-core, 8-core, or 10-core processors, each with a maximum frequency of 2.66 GHz and a maximum L3 cache of 30 MB.
- Four QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) buses connect processors and input/output hubs (IOHs), providing a maximum unidirectional transmission rate of 6.4GT/s.
- The RH5885 V2 supports up to two high performance GPUs, significantly improving its graphic processing and floating-point computing performances.
- The RH5885 V2 supports HUAWEI PCIe SSD cards to eliminate system I/O bottlenecks
- Scalable to eight sockets using Huawei QPI cables.
- Supports 64 RDIMMs that provide 2 TB memory for four sockets, and 128 RDIMMs that provide 4 TB memory for eight sockets
- Provides nine PCIe 2.0 slots
- Offers optional onboard Ethernet configurations: four GE ports or two 10GE ports
High reliability with 35 fault-tolerant features
- Hot-swappable, 1+1 redundant PSUs
- Hot-swappable, N+1 redundant fan modules
- Hot-swappable PCIe cards
- Memory mirroring, and failed DIMM isolation
- Scalable Memory Interconnect (SMI) protection
- QPI data transmission enhancement features
- Cyclic redundancy check (CRC) on the QPI links
- Black box function helps locate faults after unexpected system breakdowns
- The RH5885 V2 adopts a modular design, simplifying maintenance and reducing downtime due to upgrades and component replacement.
- Most of the components can be maintained without opening the chassis cover. The swap time of each component is less than 1 minute.