- High IOPS: The Dorado2100 G2 delivers a superb performance of up to 600,000 IOPS, which is equivalent to the performance of a traditional disk array consisting of 1,500 15K rpm SAS disks.
- Excellent responsiveness: The access latency is as low as 500µs, which is only 5% of that with traditional disk arrays.
- Dual-controller architecture: The active-active dual controllers implement redundancy and load balancing, ensuring high service reliability.
- Component redundancy design: Redundant power supplies, fans, controllers, interface modules, SSDs, and BBUs eliminate single points of failure while supporting hot-swap and online I/O expansion.
- Comprehensive media protection: The adopted wear leveling, bad block repair, and random scrambling code technologies can dramatically prolong the service life of storage media with a global MTBF greater than one million hours.
- Comprehensive system protection: The Dorado2100 G2 supports or presents RAID 0, 5, and 10, global hot spare disks, and data pre-copy for faulty disks.
Economy and Efficiency
- Low power consumption: The typical 580 W system power consumption saves power up to 90% compared with performance-equivalent traditional disk arrays.
- Small footprint: Compared with traditional disk arrays, the Dorado2100 G2 saves 95% of cabinet footprint but has the same performance, dramatically reducing the cabinet purchasing cost.
- Intelligent thin provisioning: The automatic capacity expansion function improves disk utilization and implements on-demand disk purchasing, reducing the initial purchasing cost.
Ease of Use
- Simplified management: The user-friendly management and maintenance mechanisms support GUI and CLI modes and provide alarm notification by sound, short message, and email.
- Intelligent service life monitoring for SSDs: The Dorado2100 G2 constantly monitors the operating status of SSDs and notifies exceptions detected in real time, helping ensure application reliability.
- Easy deployment: The Dorado2100 G2 uses a standard SAN form without changing existing IT architecture and protects the original investment.