- IOPS: Dorado5100 delivers 600,052.49 SPC-1 IOPS™ – a performance more than traditional arrays with 2000 15K RPM SAS disks
- Access speed: Access latency is a low 500 µs, just 5% of traditional arrays.
- Low power consumption: Typical consumption is as low as 110 W/U, an energy savings of up to 90% over traditional arrays with equivalent performance.
- Intelligent CPU clock speed control: The Dorado5100 intelligently controls the clock frequency of the CPU, based on processor workload.
- 16-speed intelligent fan speed control: Fan speed is regulated intelligently based on the system temperature to reduce fan noise and power consumption, increasing the environmental flexibility and value of the equipment.
Stable and Reliable
- Media safeguards: Technologies such as wear leveling, bad block management, and random scrambling greatly extend media service life to deliver an MTBF of greater than 1 million hours
- Data protection: The Dorado5100 uses rigorous 32-bit error correcting code (ECC) in 1-KB blocks and a threshold warning function so that errors are corrected as soon as they are discovered. A variety of RAID levels are also offered to further improve data reliability
- Redundant architecture: The dual Active/Active controller provides interruption-free redundancy to ensure operational reliability and availability.
- Protect your investment: There is no need to change software versions or your current application architecture. This means you can easily incorporate the Dorado5100 into your existing IT architecture while continuing to leverage your investment
- Reduce power use: Enjoy the benefits of memory system power savings of 90% annually
- Save space: The Dorado5100 uses 95% less space than traditional arrays with equivalent performance, greatly reducing cabinet costs
- Simplify management: The Dorado5100 offers user-friendly management and maintenance, supports both GUI and CLI management methods, supports visual, text message, and email warnings