It’s Zerto’s mission to keep Enterprise and Cloud environments running 24/7. They do this by delivering innovative, simple, reliable, and scalable Business Continuity software solutions. By using the “Zerto Cloud Continuity Platform”, organizations can “move” seamlessly by protecting virtualized workloads between public, private, and hybrid (cloud) environments.
Possible use cases of Zerto software are:
- Hypervisor-based Disaster Recovery with an RPO of mere seconds, including automation and orchestration, and the ability to perform DR testing without disruption to production.
- VM-level replication between platforms from different manufacturers, but also from SAN to NAS, NAS to SAN, and DAS to NAS, as long as the environment is linked to a hypervisor.
- (Temporary) workload “move” between on-premise, off-premise and/or public cloud environments.
- Hypervisor-based VM and application migration from old to new infrastructures, without being dependent on storage and/or hypervisor.
- Improving Business Continuity for compliancy reasons.
- This product is licensed per protected VM and currently supports VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Amazon Web Services (AWS), which allows for cross-hypervisor replication.
Watch the video about Zerto 4.0: